- Worlds of Making - Fleming - includes excellent information and ideas for getting started with a makerspace. The book focuses on the high school level, but the ideas could be applied to any grade level.
- Invent to Learn: Making Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom - Martinez & Stager - This text provides an excellent introduction to the maker movement, along with excellent ideas, resources and reasons to get started
- Tinkerlab - Doorley - This book is geared towards primary students, but the lessons it explores could be useful to all grade levels when it comes to inspiring and encouraging creative play.
Pinterest Boards to Follow
- Heidi Neltner Makerspace Board: https://www.pinterest.com/heidinelt/library-maker-movement/
- KATE (just follow all of them): https://www.pinterest.com/KATEMSU/
- MakerSpace Cincinnati https://www.pinterest.com/cincylibrary/makerspace/
- Shannon Miller https://www.pinterest.com/shannonmmiller/makerspaces/